Inshore Mixed Bag Fishing out of Beaufort, NC (Year round)
Prices Starting at:
1/2 Day: $500
3/4 Day: $650
Full Day: $800
The pristine national seashore and surrounding shallow waters around Beaufort, Harkers Island and Cape Lookout are just a hop, skip and a jump from the busy destinations of Atlantic Beach and Morehead City and offer numerous opportunities to catch a variety of beautiful fish. Come experience a great day on the water fishing for redfish, speckled trout, bluefish, mackerel, sharks, and more!
With the 22' Triton bay boat, we have the versatility to fish anywhere from the rivers, marshes, creeks and flats, to the Pamlico sound. Whether you are a novice angler just trying to enjoy a beautiful day on the water fishing with your family, or the most hardcore light tackle angler we have you covered!
Beaufort is in the perfect location for year-round fishing not only because of the beautiful coastal waters, but also because of our easy access to the nearby Neuse River. This allows us to get in on the wintertime speckled trout and striped bass bite also. Captain Will specializes in fishing the shallow waters around Beaufort and on the Neuse River with artificial lures targeting redfish and speckled trout. It's an addicting pursuit!
(Gallery of pictures below)
- Rates are for up to 3 anglers. Any additional anglers are $50 per person.
- $150 deposit to book a trip
- 1/2 day ~ 4 hours
- 3/4 day ~ 6 hours
- Full day ~ 8 hours
- If weather or emergency pushes us off the water early, a deal will be worked out. We are very fair and would not want to have our customers waste their money.
- Cancellation Policy: The captain reserves the right to cancel due to weather. The Captain will not take clients out in weather he knows will totally impair our ability to do what we set out to do, and he will definitely not risk your safety.
- Deposits will be refunded if the customer cancels 30 days or more before the trip.
- If you should decide to cancel within 30 days of the scheduled trip, you will not be refunded your deposit, unless we can find someone to fill your spot.
Beaufort is a great inshore fishing location, offering access to the coastal waters as well as the Neuse River. The region is home to a large variety of fish, including mackerel, bluefish, speckled trout, redfish, etc. This makes Beaufort a suitable fishing destination for newbies and experienced anglers alike. We can offer you a great fishing experience in the Beaufort area on a versatile 22’ Triton Bay boat. Whether you wish to fish at Pamlico Sound, creeks, rivers or marshes, this boat is capable of catering to your needs.
We also offer highly customizable time slots to cater to customers with different requirements, time constraints and budget. You may choose from trips of four hours, six hours, and eight hours. In case weather conditions or other emergencies disrupt the trip and we must cut it short, you need not worry. We are fair and would make a reasonable deal to ensure that you receive what you paid for.